Here are the links to the various articles I’m writting for my “WPF internal” series:
- Part 1 of N: what are the core WPF classes ?
- Part 2 of N: how the WPF controls are organised ?
- Part 3 of N: how ZIndex works
- Part 4 of N: Why binding the Text property to a collection display the number of items in the collection ?
- Part 5 of N: Why this binding works whereas it should NOT ?
All the information that I’m giving here is based on my PERSONAL understanding using tools like Reflector and VS Class Diagram Designer that help me figure out how things fit together. I’m neither a Microsoft WPF Architect nor a Program Manager on the .Net framework !
Please let me know if you’re interested in special topics, I’ll do my best to try to include them in the series. Please also feel free to leave comments on the articles so that if I’m misunderstanding something I can fix it.