Almost one year ago, I decided to create a simple but efficient todo list application for Windows Phone 7. In April 2012, I released 2Day, a fast and fluid todo list application. Today, while I’m busy preparing a new version which leverage new stuff available in Windows Phone 8 I also have big plans for Windows 8.
And now, that just too much for a single man. This is why, I’m now actively looking for a couple of developers who would like to join me in the 2Day development team!
- Have development experience in C# and XAML (WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone or Windows 8)
- Want to work on an interesting app full of innovative features
- Speak English or French
- the latest cool technologies available
- working in a international context (2Day is localized in 5 languages)
- engaging directly with 2Day’s users through the UserVoice website
- organize you work with the team
- build the Windows 8 app from the ground up
Note: I’m not offering full time job here. 2Day is a personal development project I’m doing on my free time 😉