I’m definitively late on blogging for the last few months… but I’m happy to share that I was just awarded Microsoft MVP another year
Another great news for me is that Microsoft decided to merge 2 distinct MVP groups: Client App Dev and Windows Phone Dev in the new Windows Platform group. It means better interaction between both platforms which is without a doubt a great move.
You can find my MVP profile on Microsoft’s website here.
This is the perfect time to take a look at what happened in the last few months as well as what’s on the roadmap for next year. So let’s start by taking a look at 2012…
- In November, I gave a presentation about Windows Phone 8 at SFEIR Plays
The last year I blogged mostly about Windows Phone stuff. This is not a surprise as I’m busy (on my personal time…) working for my 2Day todo-list application. I’m finalizing a major release that should be submitted to the marketplace soon with a ton of new features and improvement (several blog posts should highlight some topics from a developer point of view).
Here is the full list of article (oldest first):
2013 should very busy too
- In mid-February, I will speak again during the TechDays in Paris. The topic is the same as last year: performance optimization for Windows Phone applications. However, with Windows Phone 8 we’ve plenty of new topics to cover !
- In late-February I will fly to Redmond for the MVP Summit 2013. It will be my sedond time there. As aways, all the content will be under NDA… I will share a room with my friend Jose Fajardo I met at //BUILD/ 2011 !
- In March, I should setup an event with my company and Microsoft in Grenoble talking about Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
I’m still deeply invested with 2Day so hopefully you should see more tips and tricks about Windows Phone. As a Windows 8 version is also on its way, that should give me many reasons to write new blog posts.
Happy new year dear readers !
Almost one year ago, I decided to create a simple but efficient todo list application for Windows Phone 7. In April 2012, I released 2Day, a fast and fluid todo list application. Today, while I’m busy preparing a new version which leverage new stuff available in Windows Phone 8 I also have big plans for Windows 8.
And now, that just too much for a single man. This is why, I’m now actively looking for a couple of developers who would like to join me in the 2Day development team!
- Have development experience in C# and XAML (WPF, Silverlight, Windows Phone or Windows 8)
- Want to work on an interesting app full of innovative features
- Speak English or French
You will enjoy:
- the latest cool technologies available
- working in a international context (2Day is localized in 5 languages)
- engaging directly with 2Day’s users through the UserVoice website
- organize you work with the team
- build the Windows 8 app from the ground up
Note: I’m not offering full time job here. 2Day is a personal development project I’m doing on my free time
Please drop me an email using the Contact form or via Twitter. I Hope to get in touch with you soon.